Hey, guys! This is Eric Theiss.
Looking for easy dinner recipes?
I use the Power Air Fryer XL to turn quick dinner ideas into crispy, golden-fried meals for my family. It’s so easy, you only need to push a button and you’re set to go.
The Air Fryer is pre-programmed. So it knows exactly how long and at what temperature to cook my meals. Easy dinner recipes have never been more delicious in my home.
No one can tell I haven’t been slaving in the kitchen for hours with my deep fryer and nonstick pots and pans.
But deep frying can be dangerous. And not only is it unhealthy, it’s insanely high in calories and harmful trans-fats.
There’s no such thing as easy supper ideas when it comes to a hard-to-carry and impossible-to- clean deep fryer. Mine is so large I have to store it in my basement!
I used to dread the disaster area in my kitchen I had to clean up after making deep-fried dinners. Cooking with deep fryer oil requires hours of soaking and scrubbing.
Everything manages to get coated with heavy, greasy oil. But I can’t give my kids plain salad every night. In my home, we love to eat delicious, deep fried food.
After reading lots of Airfryer reviews, many people choose the Power Air Fryer XL. It’s considered the best air fryer by most chefs.
It’s my go-to kitchen miracle for cooking juicy, homemade fried dinners my family loves. I can even make decadent, fried desserts like apple crisp & chocolate-peanut butter turnovers.
The secret? The Air Fryer fries my meals in superheated air, not oil. With the Air Fryer, healthy food options that are also crispy, crunchy & fried to golden-brown perfection actually exist!
An added bonus? I don’t have to pay restaurant prices anymore for my favorite crispy fried meals like my traditional fish & chips recipe. I can fry both the fish and the fries at the same time in the Power Air Fryer XL.
It’s become one of my family’s favorite budget friendly dinner recipes.
But when it comes to crispy, easy dinners, my current favorite is Coconut Shrimp. This recipe is easy, fast, and super crunchy.
You’ll never pay restaurant prices again!
Just serve with a squeeze of lemon and you’re favorite dipping sauces and you’re all set.
For more information, delicious fried recipes, and tips & tricks, go to powerairfryer.com.
Like Power AirFryer XL on Facebook!
12 large shrimp, raw
1 cup egg white, raw
1 cup coconut, dried, unsweetened
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 cup flour, white
- Place the shrimp on paper towels.
- Mix panko and coconut together in a pan and set aside. Mix the flour and cornstarch in a separate pan and set aside.
- Place egg whites in a bowl.
- Dip one shrimp at a time into the flour mixture, then in to the egg whites, and finally into the coconut mixture.
- Place the coated shrimp into the Fry Basket. Repeat until all are coated.
- Place the Fry Basket into the Power Air Fryer XL. Press the M button.
- Scroll to the Fish icon. Press the Power Button. Adjust cooking time to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 5 minutes, turn shrimp if needed.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.