Getting ready for the back to school rush?
I use the Power Air Fryer to make mouthwatering, quick and easy meals for my family in just minutes.
I can make fast, five-minute meals my family loves and even have enough left over for lunch ideas. Today I’m bringing you one of my kids’ favorite easy meals: Homemade Mac & Cheese Balls in the Power AirFryer XL.
My family and I love to eat crispy, golden-fried food. But deep-frying recipes leave an oily, greasy mess that’s impossible to clean up.
That means soaking and scrubbing my kitchen pots and pans for hours. And no time to spend with my kids. I don’t have much time to spend on kitchen clean-up, especially during the fall months.
Plus, deep-frying bathes my food in grease and unhealthy oil.
I want to feed my family quick, healthier food options. Not add loads of chemicals, fat, and calories.
The Power Air Fryer gives me crispy, easy dinners that are also health conscious meals. How?
The Air Fryer surrounds my food with air instead of oil. So the meals I make in it have up to 80% less fat and calories than deep frying.
I still get the same crispy fried texture and taste I enjoyed in childhood. But without any of the guilt.
Plus, The AirFryer has seven pre-sets for one-touch cooking. I don’t have to figure out confusing, complicated recipes with a hungry family waiting.
In the Power Air Fryer, an easy dinner recipe becomes a mouthwatering, crispy fried meal with just one touch. I can even cook from frozen.
Don’t have time for chicken recipes? A bag of frozen chicken tenders cooks to crispy, golden-brown perfect in a fraction of the time.
I press one button and the Power Air Fryer does the rest.
I’m always looking for ways to stretch my grocery budget. This cheap recipe for fried macaroni and cheese does just that.
It makes a great school lunch idea the next day and guarantees my kids actually eat their healthy packed lunches.
These delicious mac and cheese fried bites taste great with marinara sauce. Or any dipping sauce of your choice!
2 cups leftover macaroni and cheese
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups milk
¾ cup white flour
1 cup breadcrumbs, plain
- Mix shredded cheese with leftover mac and cheese. Set aside.
- Place breadcrumbs in a bowl. Pour flour into another bowl. Mix egg and milk together in a third bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make ping-pong-sized balls of the mac and cheese.
- Roll mac and cheese balls in the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place mac and cheese balls in the Fry Basket
- Place the Fry Basket into the Power Air Fryer XL.
- Press the M Button. Scroll to the Chicken Icon.
- Press the Power Button. Adjust time to 10 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Rotate half way through.
- Serve with marinara or your favorite dipping sauce!
For more information on the Power AirFryer XL visit http://www.powerairfryer.com
Like Power AirFryer XL on Facebook!